The chapel has recently been refurbished, it hosts evening youth sessions, fund-raising events, children’s parties, social evenings and live performances.
We run playschemes during summer and Easter holidays including activities such as animal workshops, arts, crafts, sports, trips out, spinning, dyeing, music and environmental projects.
- We run an after schools club on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4pm to 6pm.
- A senior youth club runs on Mondays and Wednesdays from 7.30pm to 10pm.
- We run a thriving football coaching and skills scheme.
- Workshops for school children are run during half-terms during school hours.
- We run a young farmers club at weekends.
All activities on site are free of charge.